Images and details of Fatima (beautiful lady Madonna)

Leave a Comment
FatimaIn near the Portuguese village of Fatima a beautiful lady Madonna was appeared to three children: Lucia Dos Santos (age 10) and her two cousins, Francisco (9) and Jacinta Marti (7) on 1917 May 13. Lucia saw and heard the Madonna and spoke with her.


























Fatima
"Where are you from?" Lucy managed to ask.
"I am from Heaven".
"What do you want of us?" asked Lucia.
"I came to ask you to come here on the thirteenth day for six months at the same time, and then I will return here a seventh time."
After that she has been being speaking with the children for several minutes, and asked them to meet her again at the same place on the 13th of each month until October. Then, she promised, she would identify herself. So the Madonna reappeared six times and so many peoples are witness for this incident. There are about 50 persons witnessed the incident on June 13, and nearly 70,000 peoples were attended on October 13 for last appearance of Madonna. Most of peoples witness a bright cloud over the beech tree but only.
Witnesses reported the Incident
"I looked at the sun and saw it spinning like a disc, rolling on it. I saw people changing color. They were stained with the colours of the rainbow. The sun seemed to fall down from the sky . . . The people said that the world was going to end . . . They were afraid and screaming."
Antonio de Oliveiro, Farmer.
"Suddenly the rain stopped and a great splendor appeared and the children cried: 'Look at the sun!' I saw the sun coming down, feeling that it was falling to the ground. At that moment, I collapsed."
Maria Candida da Silva.
"I looked and saw that the people were in various colours - yellow, white, blue. At the same time, I beheld the sun spinning at great speed and very near me. I at once thought: I am going to die."
Rev. Joao Menitra
Lucia saw and heard the Madonna and spoke with her. Jacinta also saw and heard her, but did not speak, and Francisco only saw the Virgin.
Source :.world-mysteries.com

0 comments: